Friday 20 December 2019

Dua Before and After Reciting the Holy Quran



Holy Quran is a book of Allah, and the Quran is the only book in the world that is mostly purchased by people. Nowadays, the Quran is also on the Internet one can learn and download the full Quran online.

To memorize an entire Quran, you'll need to start by learning the individual ayahs. Begin by obtaining a copy of the Qur’an. Get a version with a translation if you don't speak Arabic. Use audio recordings to ensure that you use the proper pronunciations when reciting the passages aloud. Remember to always wash your hands, arms, head, mouth, nostrils, and feet with clean water to perform ablutions before you handle a Qur’an. Memorizing the Quran is not difficult for those who have an interest in learning Allah's book.



Dua Before Reciting the Quran -

Allaahumma innee ash-hadu anna haad’ aa kitaabukal munzalu min i’ndika a’laa rasoolika muh’ammadabni a’bdillah s’allallaahu a’layhi wa aalihee wa kalaamukan naat’iqu a’laa lisaani nabiyyika ja-a’ltahoo haadiyan minka ilaa khalqika wa h’ablan muttas’ilan feema baynaka wa bayna i’baadika allaahumma innee nashartu a’hdaka wa kitaabaka allaahumma faj-a’l naz’aree feehi i’baadatan wa qiraa-atee feehi fikran wa fikree feehia’- tibbran waj-a’lnee mimmanit-ta –a’z’a bi-bayaani muwaa-i’z’ika feehi waj-tanaba ma-a’as’iyaka wa laa tat’baa’-inda qiraa-atee a’laa sam-e’e wa laa taj-a’l a’laa bas’aree ghishaawatan wa laa taj-a’l qiraa-atee qiraa-atan laa tadabbura feehaa balij-a’lneea tadabbaru aayaatihee wa ah’kaamahoo aakhid’an bi-sharaayi-i’deenika wa laa taj-a’l naz’aree feehi ghaflatan wa laa qiraa-atee had’araa innaka antar ra-oofur rah’eem.

Meaning - In the name of Allah, the Beneficent the Merciful, Allah bless Muhammad and his family O Allah I bear witness that this is Your Revealed Book from You, To Your Messenger Muhammad son of Abdullâh, Allah’s blessings be on him and his family.

And it is Your Spoken Words, through the tongue of Your Prophet Muhammad, You have made it a direction from You to Your creation, And a connective rope between You and Your servants. O Allah, I have opened Your Covenant and Your Book.

O Allah, so make my looking at it an act of worship and my reciting it a pondering, and my pondering over it, a way to derive lessons. [O Allah] include me from those who are advised by the narrations of its advice, and who avoid Your disobedience. [O Allah] do not seal my ears when I’m reciting it and do not place a curtain over my sight, Nor make my recitation a recitation lacking pondering, Rather make me from among those who ponder over its verses and its laws, Deriving the ways to Your religion, and do not make me heedless when I’m looking at it, nor make my reciting a waste. Surely You are the Most Gentle, the Most Merciful.

Dua After Reciting the Quran –

In Islam it is essential to follow all the rules and Regulations, Muhammad (S.A.W) described everything for humanity how to live, there is a Dua for every work before and after here is the dua after finishing Quran

Allahumma innee ad qaraatu maa qaz”ayta min kitaabikal ad’ee anzaltahu a’laa nabiyyikas’ s’aadiq s’allallaahu a’layhi wa aalihee falakal h’amdu rabbanaa allaahummaj’a’lnee mimman yhu’illu h’alaalahu wa yuh’arrimu h’araamahu wa yuwminubi-muh’kamihi wa mutashaabihihi waj-a’lhu le unsan fee qabree wa unsan fee h’ashree waj-a’lnee mimman turqeehi bi-kulli aayatin qara-ahaa darajatan fee aa’-laa i’lliyyeen aameen rabbal a’alameen.

Meaning - In the name of Allah, the Beneficent the Merciful. O Allah blesses Muhammad and his family, O Allah, I have read what You have decreed from Your Book, That which You sent down to Your Prophet, the Truthful One - May Allah’s blessings be on him and his family.

So to You belongs all praises, my Lord. O Allah, Make me from among those who Enforce its obligations and disallow its illegal acts, Believe in its bright and its ambiguous verses. And make it a companion for me in my grave, And a companion in my rising, And make me among those who rise, for every verse recited, a rank of the most Elevated Aameen, Lord of the Worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment